This policy applies to the company << Michos Nik. & Co LP>> hereinafter referred to as mi Cafetal.
- Personal Data Collection
mi Cafetal has design a standard website contact form on its website to initiate communication with any interested individual. This form is used for and inquiries or requests and ir directs them to the appropriate department or staff member. In certain circumstances, our website may be used by prospective job applicants, in which case you should refer the data subject to the Privacy Notice. Additionally, we provide mi Cafetal phone numbers for a more direct contact if required. Finally it is possible to subscribe to the mi Cafetal newsletter, where the subject needs to agree on the reasons for processing his data before being able to subscribe it.
In order to handle and respond your inquiries and requests, we might collect and store your full name, email, address, contact details, and any other information you might provide to us. This information is strictly used to adequately respond to your inquiries or requests and will not be disclosed to third parties others than those mentioned in this policy or where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
For processing to be lawful under the from Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we identify a lawful basis before we can process your personal data. In this case, the legal basis for the data processing effected by us is the granting of your explicit consent to the processing, by submitting the consent form only in case you agree with this policy.
- Transfer of personal data
mi Cafetal may disclose personal data collected to our suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for dealing with your inquiries or requests. Such transfers will be protected by appropriate protection safeguards. (e.g., intra-group disclosures of personal data, disclosure of personal data to subcontractors, disclosure Personal Data to third-party vendors, disclosure of personal data is expressly stipulated by law, etc. ). In addition, we may disclose Personal Data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Personal Data Retention and Deletion
mi Cafetal is committed not to retain Personal Data for a longer period than it is necessary regarding the reasons that the Personal Data was obtained and we will make sure we will delete it securely. For additional information on retention and deletion periods, please refer to Our Details section.
- Rights of Data subjects
In this section mi Cafetal addresses the rights deriving from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and how these rights can accessed from Data Subject. For any further clarifications please refer to Our Details section
- Individual’s Right of Access
mi Cafetal assumes that Personal Data collected directly from the individual will be accurate and complete. Individuals can access and update their own Personal Data using the Personal Data Access Request Form.
- Individual’s Right to Rectification and Erasure
The data subject may request that any information held on them is deleted or removed, and any third parties who process or use that data must also comply with the request. An erasure request can only be refused if an exemption applies. The Right to Erasure can be requested using the Persona Data Erasure Form.
mi Cafetal is obligated to erase personal data where one of the following applies:
- personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws consent and no other legal basis for processing exists;
- the data subject objects to the processing carried out on the grounds of the Data Controller’s legitimate interests and there are no other overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
If the request to erase Personal Data has been received, identity has been confirmed, the request meets one of the above requirements and there is no legal contrary reason for processing, mi Cafetal must delete the relevant data in its entirety. The request shall be recorded in the Data Subject Request Log.
If mi Cafetal cannot actually delete personal data, mi Cafetal will ensure that:
- is not able, or will not attempt, to use the personal data to inform any decision in respect of any individual or in a manner that affects the individual in any way;
- does not give any other organization access to the personal data;
- protects the personal data with appropriate technical and organizational security; and commits to permanent deletion of the information if, or when, this becomes possible.
- Individual’s Right to Restrict Processing
The data subject has the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing using the Personal Data Consent Withdrawal Form.
- Individual’s Right to Object
Individuals have the right to object at any time to processing of their personal data using the Personal Data Consent Withdrawal Form.
- Individual’s Right to Data Portability
Upon request a data subject should have the right to receive a copy of their Personal Data in a structured format using the Personal Data Portability Form.
These requests should be processed within one month, provided there is no undue burden and it does not compromise the privacy of other individuals. A data subject may also request that their data is transferred directly to another system. This must be done for free.
If mi Cafetal cannot respond fully to the request within 30 days, the DPO shall nevertheless provide the following information to the Data Subject, or their authorized legal representative within the specified time:
- An acknowledgement of receipt of the request.
- Any information located to date.
- Details of any requested information or modifications which will not be provided to the Data Subject, the reason(s) for the refusal, and any procedures available for appealing the decision.
- An estimated date by which any remaining responses will be provided.
- An estimate of any costs to be paid by the Data Subject (e.g. where the request is excessive in nature).
- The name and contact information of the contact person.